Tuesday 8 August 2017

How to use the stopper and Mini and Maxi



  1. This is how to use the stopper on mini and maxi
  2. Place the stopper with maxi pointing toward the arrow on your CC handle (to the left)
  3. Now, turn maxi toward the front, which means maximum steam will be kept inside CC
  4. Now turn mini toward the front and the opposite applies, meaning minimum steam kept inside CC
  5. You know if you have your stopper in the wrong way as the mini and maxi won't be straight up and down.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this Rosemary. I think what makes it so confusing is the pictures on the stopper. The picture shows steam coming out so logically maxi would have most of the steam coming out and mini the minimum steam coming out. Did my head in at first. I also took the bar out to clean in the middle of the stopper and tried to put the bar back in according to how much plastic would keep steam in or let it out and it wouldn't go in unless I did it opposite to logical - which is what you are showing here. Now it makes sense.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message, I would love to hear from you.